Speech Jammer 5.0.1 has been reviewed and approved by Apple and is now available on the iOS App Store.
This update builds upon the improvements in Speech Jammer 5.0 and brings big improvements to Bluetooth headphone support and quality, along with various bug fixes. Specifically, Speech Jammer 5.0.1 has the following features:
- Fixed a crash that would occur if the device had an active phone call (including FaceTime or VoIP). Added a warning in these situations to let the user know that they need to hang up.
- Speech Jammer will now default to the devices speaker rather than receiver if no headphones are connected
- Greatly increased Bluetooth audio quality
- Improved Bluetooth headphone compatibility
- Increased audio volume (should help in some scenarios)
- Fixed an issue that caused recordings to fail to export (archive) properly in some cases. Recording archiving should now be extremely reliable.