Speech Jammer 5.1 has been reviewed and approved by Apple and is now available on the iOS App Store.
As mentioned earlier, this update focusses on optimizations and improvements to various areas of the app. In addition to various improvements to existing functionality, this update adds some new features.
This update adds new enhancements and features:
- Now supported on Mac’s with Apple Silicon and macOS Big Sur
- Added an AirPlay button to quickly switch between headphones
- New Settings section that allows you to customize certain app behaviour
- Added ability to adjust Bluetooth quality and profile
- Added ability to utilize built-in device earpiece, if available
- Added echo cancellation feature as an option
- Added ability to adjust gain/volume
- Added ability to disable the delay completely
This update also:
- Fixed an issue that caused the recording upload progress bar and percentage indicator to remain stuck at 0% until the upload finished
- Improved the display of progress when archiving recordings
- Improved reliability of the audio system
- Optimized many parts of the app, which will result in a much smoother experience. This is an ongoing effort.
- Improved support request system, including a much cleaner design
- Fixed an issue that could cause recordings with a large file size (e.g. long recordings) to fail when sharing individually
- Fixed an issue that caused the Name and Email fields to appear empty when submitting a support request
- Fixed some design issues with the FAQ system
- Fixed an issue that could cause shared recordings to continue playing, even when you close the recording window
- Improvements to localization
- Cleaned up unused code